All HARDWARE prizes will be paid out directly at the Event.
All MONETARY prizing will be paid out after the QuakeCon.
Bracket sizes are subject to change depending on interest.
Prize: 1st place - AverMedia Live Gamer HD (retail: $219.99)
Event registration is scheduled to end NOW. This is to allow administrators time to seed and balance the brackets. If time permits, Event administrators will be available to manually add players who may have missed the event registration window or check-in times to participate in the event and will be done on a first come first server basis. If you missed registration, talk to a CSN Event admin at the CSN BYOC booth to see if you can be added manually.
HOW TO GET STARTED AND ENTERED:
1. Register as a user on this site (You MUST add your BYOC Seat # in your Profile and any Game ID required)
2. Click on EVENTS in upper bar or website or TOURNAMENTS in the COMMUNITY Section of the website to find the event you wish to join. You must meet certain requirements to join some events. (ie. Game ID, required roster size, etc)
3. Once you have registered for an event, you will need to CHECK IN prior to the scheduled start of the event. The CHECK IN is the process that validates that you/your team is actually ready to play your matches. If you do not check in by the scheduled time, you may miss out on being populated into the bracket or group.
4. Brackets Generated! Once the brackets have been generated, you will see a VIEW BRACKET button on the Event page. You may click on the bracket where your match is and it will take you to your MATCH DETAILS. From there you will communicate with your opponent. Some Events will require that you set up your own server. Communication with your opponent will be very important at the BYOC.
GENERAL RULES AND SUGGESTIONS FOR ALL BYOC EVENTS:
1. Participants MUST use the Match Communication System to contact their opponents and look for SERVER information from the Administration
2. Use the specific EVENT or FORUM Thread for communicating issues or contacting Administration. You may also visit the CSN Booth and ask for an Admin.
3. Winning player must report scores on the site. If you are not sure how to report scores please ask an admin at the CSN booth.
4. Be Patient! This is a BYOC and things can get kind of hairy at times, we ask that you are patient with all of the events!
Join our Twitter: https://twitter.com/CyberSportsNet Join our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CyberSportsNetwork
General Tournament Information:
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL QuakeCSN IN BATTLE.NET!!!
All admins will identify themselves in the channel.
1. All players have 15 minutes of allowed time before they must start the next match, if for what ever reason, there is a need for more time please request an extension with the admins.
2. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
3. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
4. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
5.Players will veto maps from the list below until they reach three maps, higher seed will pick starting map of the three remaining map choices.
6. Second map pick will done by the lower seeded player before the first game starts. Then it will be loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games. Each map may only be used once.
7. Maps must be the exact name used below, no other map versions will be allowed. Matches not played on approved maps will be replayed.
8. All games must be played on the North American Battle.Net server NO EXCEPTIONS
9. Wins must be reported on the website IMMEDIATELY.
10. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 15 minutes to play, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur. If a No show is falsely reported the reporting player will be immediately disqualified.
11. Players must be set to "busy" status when in official tournament games.
12. If a player disconnects within the first 5 minutes of a game the game must be replayed unless stated. If victory was obvious for non disconnected player then the game will stand, however if victory was obvious for the disconnected player the game must be restarted. Any other unforeseen circumstance requiring a rematch if requested by an admin.
GSL Entombed Valley
WCS Cloud Kingdom LE
MLG Antiga Shipyard
ESV Ohana LE
ESV Korhal Compound TE
|Round 1||32||Fri 8/3/12 1:00am EDT - 1:25am||bo1|
|Round 2||16||Fri 8/3/12 1:30am EDT - 1:55am||bo1|
|Quarter finals||8||Fri 8/3/12 2:00am EDT - 2:25am||bo1|
|Semi finals||4||Fri 8/3/12 2:30am EDT - 2:55am||bo3|
|3rd place match||2||Fri 8/3/12 3:00am EDT||bo3|
|Finals||2||Fri 8/3/12 3:00am EDT||bo3|
Thu 8/2/12 11:02pm EDT
|• A73-6Anthology747 |
Thu 8/2/12 10:29pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 9:27pm EDT
|• BrquakC37-3 |
Thu 8/2/12 9:21pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 10:03pm EDT
|• Chaz |
Thu 8/2/12 10:59pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 10:27pm EDT
|• Echoic |
Thu 8/2/12 9:29pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 7:28pm EDT
|• HamburglarHunk |
Thu 8/2/12 10:43pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 9:30pm EDT
|• K1NGS1AYER |
Thu 8/2/12 9:36pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 11:11pm EDT
|• Mando |
Thu 8/2/12 10:05pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 7:35pm EDT
|• siflar |
Thu 8/2/12 11:55pm EDT
Fri 8/3/12 1:07am EDT
|• Swand0g |
Thu 8/2/12 9:03pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 7:49pm EDT
|• Ultramus |
Thu 8/2/12 10:00pm EDT
Fri 8/3/12 1:06am EDT
|• Vogue |
Thu 8/2/12 9:21pm EDT
Thu 8/2/12 10:47pm EDT
|• xymos151 |
Thu 8/2/12 10:05pm EDT