The Cyber Sports Network is proud to provide the infrastructure and administration for the AZiO Rundown World Cup. This tournament will feature 16 players from 16 different teams all playing for $700 in prizing. A group stage will determine the 8 players that will play in the Championship Finals bracket, with each first round winner finishing 'in the money'.
Please tune in, starting this Thursday at 8 PM EST for all of the action and to support a new sponsor into eSports and several players and teams that are looking to make waves in the StarCraft II community.
Please familiarize yourself with our rule set prior to playing!
General Tournament Information:
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL CSN IN BATTLE.NET!!!
All admins will identify themselves in the channel.
1. All players have 15 minutes of allowed time before they must start the next match, if for what ever reason, there is a need for more time please request an extension with the admins.
2. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
3. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
4. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
5. For group stages players will veto maps from the list below until they reach three maps, higher seed will pick starting map of the three remaining map choices.
6. Each round of the tournament after group stages will have a starting map. Loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games. Each map may only be used once.
7. Maps must be the exact name used below, no other map versions will be allowed. Matches not played on approved maps will be replayed.
8. The group stages until Semi-finals are best of 3 format. The Semi-Finals and the Finals are a best of 5 format.
9. Wins must be reported on the website IMMEDIATELY.
10. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 15 minutes to play, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur. If a No show is falsely reported the reporting player will be immediately disqualified.
11. Players must be set to "busy" status when in official tournament games.
12. If a player disconnects within the first 5 minutes of a game the game must be replayed unless stated. If victory was obvious for non disconnected player then the game will stand, however if victory was obvious for the disconnected player the game must be restarted. Any other unforeseen circumstance requiring a rematch if requested by an admin.
GSL Atlantis Spaceship
ESV Cloud Kingdom
ESV Sanshorn Mist AE
MLG Antiga Shipyard
ESV Ohana LE
ESV Korhal Compound TE
1st Place: $350
2nd Place: $175
3rd Place: $100
4th Place: $50
Mon 6/11/12 6:09pm EDT
|• CatZ |
Mon 6/25/12 11:32pm EDT
Wed 6/20/12 12:44pm EDT
|• dSeleCT |
Mon 6/11/12 6:10pm EDT
Wed 6/27/12 3:26pm EDT
|• ESCDaisy |
Tue 6/12/12 6:52pm EDT
Mon 6/11/12 6:05pm EDT
|• LgNMaker |
Wed 6/20/12 3:38pm EDT
Mon 6/11/12 6:03pm EDT
|• prOpBobson |
Mon 6/11/12 6:20pm EDT
Tue 6/26/12 6:37pm EDT
|• RainMan |
Mon 6/11/12 6:21pm EDT
Mon 6/11/12 6:04pm EDT
|• SortOf |
Mon 6/11/12 6:11pm EDT
Mon 6/11/12 6:20pm EDT
|• TypeReaL |
Mon 6/11/12 6:25pm EDT