- Winners will represent Team USA and will be flown to compete in the IeSF in South Korea with travel stipends for a chance to compete in the grand tournament! The players who represent the US team will need to be US citizens. This is at the request of IeSF.
- Matches will be casted by Alan "TilT" Donofrio for the duration of the tournament.
- More information about the channel, casters, and times will be released soon.
- Brackets will be released up to ten minutes before the tournament starts.
- The team listed first will be required to set up the room.
- Communicate with the other team and give them the password to the room.
- Make sure that rules are being followed, and double check the details.
- Begin your match, and make sure to always save screenshots and replays as proof.
- The winning team will need to click on their match in the brackets and save the score(s).
- In the top-right locate and click "My teams", and then choose "Create a New Team".
- Fill out the information as needed. Teams are encouraged to use professional looking graphics.
- After a team has been created, each team member should click the option "Join an Existing Team".
- Provide your team members with the password for your newely created team, and fill your roster.
- Each member on the team is required to add their in-game name. Go to "Edit Profile" in the top-right, click "Game ID's", and fill in your "Alliance of Valiant Arms IGN:".
- A captain will be able to register a team for a tournament once the minimum sign-up amount is aquired. You can sign-up by vising this tournament page and finding the option on the right side.
Check out the sponsor and the game!
Third Person Spectate: Off.
Auto-Team Balance: Off.
Friendly Fire: On.
Ghost Chat: On.
Players: 5 vs. 5
Setup:11 rounds 6 wins. 2 Halves. First to 10 Rounds Wins (In result of a tie, Setup: 7rounds 4 wins 2halves. First to 6wins)
If neither team gets to 10 Rounds by the end of the game, the team with the most rounds will be victorious.
Matches are to be played in PvP Channel 2 of US East
If both teams reside from the West region the game will be hosted in that Region. If Teams reside in Opposite Regions then be sure to switch locations respectively. (Lower seed gets first server choice)
1. No Hacking/Exploits/Macros
2. Any Unsportsmanlike Conduct will not be tolerated. All Chat ingame should be left to Team Chat.
3. Maximum of 1 Scope Per Team
4. Higher Seed chooses Side. Higher Seeded Team will be held responsible for creating the room with the correct settings.
5. Ping Limit: 160. If the player is over the ping limit for 2 minutes. He will be required to drop from the game and be subbed.
6. Deadrounds: Deadrounds maybe called for teams twice per half.
7. Minimum amount of players needed to play a game is 4.
Items/Gear Not Permitted:
Any GCOIN or the Soccer Helmet
Expired items that aren't on the market anymore
Issues/Problems in the match.
1. You may call a Dead Round before 2:15 seconds if no one has died. An Admin will go into your game to resolve an issues. Make sure to call the administrator before the match ends NOT after. If it is a simple fix and you don't call for an admin, the team that called the Deadround has 5 minutes to ready up.
2. Screenshot all Deadrounds and Screenshot the end of the match! MANDATORY
3. If you suspect malicious gameplay (Cheating/Exploits) of any sorts. Call a Deadround and Leave the Match. Contact an administrator ASAP!
4. Deadround/Endgame screenshots are required by the hosting team.
|Round 1||16||Sun 8/19/12 4:00pm EDT - 5:50pm||bo3||Blackscent |
|Quarter finals||8||Sun 8/19/12 5:51pm EDT - 8:00pm||bo3||Cannon |
|Semi finals||4||Sun 8/19/12 8:01pm EDT - 10:00pm||bo3||Hammerblow |
|Finals||2||Sun 8/19/12 10:01pm EDT||bo3||Dual Site |
Fri 8/10/12 6:54pm EDT
|• egmna |
Sat 8/18/12 2:52pm EDT
Fri 8/10/12 9:09pm EDT
|• Hold Mouse1 |
Wed 8/8/12 10:14pm EDT
Thu 8/16/12 4:19am EDT
|• NWAarmy |
Fri 8/17/12 4:51pm EDT
|• only the finest gentlemen|
Fri 8/17/12 12:26am EDT
|• RivaL Gaming |
Sat 8/11/12 1:58pm EDT
|• Rive Clan|
Tue 8/14/12 3:17am EDT
|• Team_L4BEL |
Fri 8/10/12 5:02pm EDT
Tue 8/14/12 3:28am EDT
|• Zero Gaming Community |
Wed 8/15/12 9:29am EDT