The qualifications and restrictions for this tournament are set to ensure that we only receive genuine amateurs.
Part of the excitement of Class-B is the learning process and commentary that analyzes strategies that are effective and others that may not be executed so well. So stay on point, because you may learn something if you're new to this game or have trouble breaking out of the bronze, silver and gold leagues.
This event is casted by Barbarossa and his crew.
Single elimination 32 player bracket:
Players will be seeded based on earliest sign-up and registration for this event.
Register an account on the Cyber Sports Network Website.
Making your account name the same as your in-game name is highly recommended.
Add your Battle.net ID and ID # to youraccount profile (REQUIRED). Go to edit profile, then scroll down to the game id's section just above the avatar section and input your Battle.net id.
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL "CSN" IN BATTLE.NET prior to the tournament!!!
You must compete as your most played race. You must use your main account. You must not have any placement in any Battle.net leagues above platinum. You must also have less than 500 confirmed 1v1 wins on your account unless an official deems you fit for competition. Your previous 1v1 leagues history/career cannot exceed platinum league. If any of your Battle.net information fails to reach these requirements, you will be removed from the tournament.
1. All entrants must check in within the hour before the tournament begins.
2. All competitors must have Battle.net Name and ID # in their profile when signing up.
3. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
4. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
5. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
6. Each round of the tournament will have a starting map. Loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games.
7. Each round until Ro8 are best of 1 format. Semifinals are best of 3 and finals are best of 5.
8. Wins must be reported to an admin immediately (through quakenet #cybersportsnet or csn channel on Bnet).
9. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 30 minutes to play, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur.
10. Players must be set to "BUSY" status when in official tournament games.
11. Tournament officials may disqualify any player before the official start-time of the tournament for misconduct in the CSN channel, foul play, or failure to meet qualification requirements.
12. Players who compete in the NSM Class-B CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN NSM Class-A, and vice versa.
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal'Darim Altar
MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Antiga Shipyard
1st Place: $20 USD
2nd Place: $10 USD
Prize money for all New School Mondays Tournaments will be paid within 30 days of completion of each Cup for those winners that provide a valid Paypal account. Prizes for team events will be distributed to a single player from each team. The Cyber Sports Network is not responsible for players from a team receiving their allotment from the member of the team that receives full payment.
|Round 1||32||Mon 1/9/12 7:00pm EST - 7:20pm||bo1||MLG Shakuras Plateau|
|Round 2||16||Mon 1/9/12 7:25pm EST - 7:45pm||bo1||MLG Antiga Shipyard|
|Quarter finals||8||Mon 1/9/12 7:50pm EST - 8:10pm||bo3||Entombed Valley |
MLG Tal'darim Altar
MLG Shattered Temple
|Semi finals||4||Mon 1/9/12 8:15pm EST - 8:35pm||bo3||MLG Antiga Shipyard |
MLG Tal'darim Altar
|3rd place match||2||Mon 1/9/12 8:40pm EST||bo3||MLG Shakuras Plateau |
|Finals||2||Mon 1/9/12 8:40pm EST||bo3||MLG Shakuras Plateau |
Mon 1/9/12 4:50pm EST
|• Ashe |
Mon 1/9/12 4:33pm EST
Mon 1/9/12 4:23pm EST
|• Craggzz |
Sun 1/8/12 11:35am EST
Mon 1/9/12 4:58pm EST
|• jessejaxson |
Mon 1/9/12 9:31am EST
Sun 1/8/12 9:08pm EST
|• knucklez |
Mon 1/9/12 4:43pm EST
Sun 1/8/12 3:57pm EST
|• Merovingius |
Sat 1/7/12 10:56pm EST
Sun 1/8/12 5:09pm EST
|• PropeLLerPie |
Mon 1/9/12 5:06pm EST
Mon 1/9/12 4:20pm EST
|• SolensSvard |
Mon 1/9/12 6:10pm EST
Mon 1/9/12 6:51pm EST
|• WhyAmiHere |
Mon 1/9/12 5:12pm EST
Sat 1/7/12 10:15pm EST
|• yellowfellow |
Sat 1/7/12 10:52pm EST
Mon 1/9/12 9:16am EST
|• SamplesrT |
Mon 1/9/12 2:22pm EST