We 'Get It!' This week the Rundown brings the community, what could be, the most intense Rundown to date. The current champion, Sleep, could be the first player to defeat viOLet in the Rundown. For both to reach the finals though they will need to defeat some very hefty skill. Newcomers Demon, from the Good Gaming Team, epidemic's boyo and Aurora from Team Legion will get their first taste of the Rundown. Last week's runner up, enDerr and STX from it's Gosu will also have something to say about a Sleep vs. viOLet Finals. This event is not an 'experiment' and the results will not be leaked! The Rundown is LIVE and packed full of more skill in an 8 player bracket then any other online event. Join us this Thursday night for all of the action!
As always, the Rundown is FREE to watch and we honor the MLG Gold and Silver Memberships. If you currently have either of the MLG memberships, you are welcome to join the chat live and for free on stream. Silver members must chat in 'slow mode' for the first 30 minutes, while Gold Members may use all of the Twitch features.
General Tournament Information:
The Rundown is a weekly or bi-weekly 8 player invite tournament for SC2
Single Elimination, best of 3 (finals are best of 5)
Bracket placement is random, always.
$100 to the winner
The winner and 2nd place finishers are automatically invited back
Single elimination 8 player bracket: (Invite Only)
Ro8: Best of 3
Ro4: Best of 3
Finals: Best of 5
Brackets will be seeded randomly for each Cup.
Register an account on the Cyber Sports Network Website.
Add your Battle.net ID and ID # to your account profile (REQUIRED). Go to edit profile, then scroll down to the game id's section just above the avatar section and input your Battle.net id.
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL CSN IN BATTLE.NET!!!
1. All entrants must check in within the hour before the tournament begins.
2. All competitors must have Battle.net Name and ID # in their profile when signing up.
3. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
4. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
5. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
6. Each round of the tournament will have a starting map. Loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games.
7. Each round until Finals are best of 3 format. The Finals are a best of 5 format.
8. Wins must be reported to an admin immediately (through quakenet #cybersportsnet or csn channel on Bnet).
9. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 30 minutes to play, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur.
10. Players must be set to "busy" status when in official tournament games.
Map Pool: (Map Pool will be updated for each cup #)
MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Tal'darim Altar
MLG Antiga Shipyard
GSL Terminus SE
1st Place: $100 USD to the winner only
Prize money for all CSN events will be paid within 30 days of completion of each event, for those winners that provide a valid Paypal account. Prizes for team events will be distributed to a single player from each team. The Cyber Sports Network is not responsible for players from a team receiving their allotment from the member of the team that receives full payment.
|Quarter finals||8||Thu 2/23/12 7:30pm EST - 8:10pm||bo3||MLG Metalopolis |
|Semi finals||4||Thu 2/23/12 8:20pm EST - 9:00pm||bo3||MLG Tal'darim Altar |
|Finals||2||Thu 2/23/12 9:10pm EST||bo5||GSL Daybreak |
Thu 2/23/12 7:28pm EST
|• aurora77 |
Fri 2/17/12 3:26pm EST
Fri 2/17/12 11:11pm EST
|• GoSuSTX |
Thu 2/16/12 11:04pm EST
Thu 2/23/12 11:22am EST
|• NMxHose |
Tue 2/21/12 12:51pm EST
Thu 2/23/12 6:35pm EST
|• x6.Sleep |
Thu 2/23/12 7:25pm EST