Brought to you via:
This event presented by Sean G from the Kickstarter project.
1st place winner: AverMedia HD Gamer capture card ($220 MSRP)
General Tournament Information:
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL QuakeCSN IN BATTLE.NET!!!
All admins will identify themselves in the channel.
1. All players have 15 minutes of allowed time before they must start the next match, if for what ever reason, there is a need for more time please request an extension with the admins.
2. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
3. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
4. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
5.Players will veto maps from the list below until they reach three maps, higher seed will pick starting map of the three remaining map choices.
6. Second map pick will done by the lower seeded player before the first game starts. Then it will be loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games. Each map may only be used once.
7. Maps must be the exact name used below, no other map versions will be allowed. Matches not played on approved maps will be replayed.
8. All games must be played on the North American Battle.Net server NO EXCEPTIONS
9. Wins must be reported on the website IMMEDIATELY.
10. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 15 minutes to play, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur. If a No show is falsely reported the reporting player will be immediately disqualified.
11. Players must be set to "busy" status when in official tournament games.
12. If a player disconnects within the first 5 minutes of a game the game must be replayed unless stated. If victory was obvious for non disconnected player then the game will stand, however if victory was obvious for the disconnected player the game must be restarted. Any other unforeseen circumstance requiring a rematch if requested by an admin.
GSL Entombed Valley
ESV Cloud Kingdom
MLG Antiga Shipyard
ESV Ohana LE
|Round 1||16||Sat 8/4/12 5:01pm EDT - 5:26pm||bo1||MLG Antiga Shipyard|
|Quarter finals||8||Sat 8/4/12 5:31pm EDT - 5:56pm||bo1||GSL Daybreak|
|Semi finals||4||Sat 8/4/12 6:01pm EDT - 6:26pm||bo1||ESV Ohana LE|
|Finals||2||Sat 8/4/12 6:31pm EDT||bo1||WCS_Cloud Kingdom LE|
Sat 8/4/12 12:37pm EDT
|• Defeat- |
Sat 8/4/12 3:58pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 3:52pm EDT
|• FGSonata |
Sat 8/4/12 1:52pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 3:26pm EDT
|• Hit |
Sat 8/4/12 12:56pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 2:04pm EDT
|• K1NGS1AYER |
Sat 8/4/12 3:56pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 3:04pm EDT
|• Mando |
Sat 8/4/12 1:35pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 2:12pm EDT
|• phoenix7700 |
Sat 8/4/12 4:27pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 12:52pm EDT
|• RommelAOE |
Sat 8/4/12 3:36pm EDT
Sat 8/4/12 2:40pm EDT
|• TropicalBob |
Sat 8/4/12 1:17pm EDT