The Cyber Sports Network, in partnership with Blizzard, is proud to announce two (2) qualification tournaments during the week of May 8th through May 11th. Each Qualification bracket will earn the winner a trip to the US National Finals June 8th - 10th in Anaheim, CA. The Top 16 finalist from the US National Finals will move on to the Continental Championship in the Blizzard StarCraft II World Championship Series. Both Qualification brackets are free to enter and all registered players must be 13 years of age and a U.S. Citizen.
Thursday May 10th - 8 PM EST (Rounds 1-3)
Friday May 11th - 8 PM EST (Rounds 4-6)
Check In will be open 1.5 hours prior to Round 1
Registered players will receive a detailed message on how to Check In and report scores
128 Player single elimination bracket
Rounds 1-2 are best of 1 series
Rounds 3-5 are Best of 3
Rounds 6-7 are Best of 5
Map pool can be found within the rules tab.
Commentary provided by:
Semi-Finals through Finals will be Streamed and commentated
Please familiarize yourself with our rule set prior to playing!
General Tournament Information:
All players must be United States citizens and at least 13 years of age.
Brackets will be seeded randomly for each Cup.
Register an account on the Cyber Sports Network Website.
Add your Battle.net ID and ID # to your account profile (REQUIRED). Go to edit profile, then scroll down to the game id's section just above the avatar section and input your Battle.net id. If your game id needs to be changed contact our help desk.
ALL PLAYERS REPORT TO CHANNEL CSN IN BATTLE.NET!!!
All admins will identify themselves in the channel.
1. All entrants must check in during the check in period which starts an hour and a half before the tournament begins.
2. All competitors must have Battle.net Name and ID # in their profile when signing up.
3. If requested to wait for casters before starting the next round, you must hold off playing until the match can be cast. Games played without casters after being requested to wait must be replayed.
4. Entrants must be available for the tournament, up to 4-5 hours for each day of the tournament.
5. No observers other than official tournament admins and casters are allowed.
6. Each round of the tournament will have a starting map. Loser's pick out of the map pool for all subsequent games. Each map may only be used once.
7. Maps must be the exact name used below, no other map versions will be allowed. Matches not played on approved maps will be replayed.
8. The first two rounds are single elimination. Each round until Semi-finals are best of 3 format. The Semi-Finals and the Finals are a best of 5 format.
9. Wins must be reported on the website IMMEDIATELY.
10. Players can be disqualified by admin decision if an opponent has to wait more than 15 minutes to play from the scheduled round start time, assuming the player is not in a previous round. Contact an admin as soon as possible if extenuating circumstances occur. If a No show is falsely reported the reporting player will be immediately disqualified.
11. Players must be set to "busy" status when in official tournament games.
12. If a player disconnects within the first 5 minutes of a game the game must be replayed unless stated. If victory was obvious for non disconnected player then the game will stand, however if victory was obvious for the disconnected player the game must be restarted. Any other unforeseen circumstance requiring a rematch if requested by an admin.
WCS_Cloud Kingdom LE
Tal’darim Altar LE
1st Place: First place prizes wins one of 2 qualifier spots and a paid trip to the Blizzard USA National Championship in the SC2 World Championship Series!*
*This prize is not distributed by CSN.
|Round 1||64||Thu 5/10/12 8:00pm EDT - 8:25pm||bo1||WCS_Shakuras Plateau|
|Round 2||32||Thu 5/10/12 8:30pm EDT - 8:55pm||bo1||WCS_Antiga Shipyard|
|Round 3||16||Thu 5/10/12 9:00pm EDT - 9:55pm||bo3||WCS_Cloud Kingdom LE |
|Quarter finals||8||Fri 5/11/12 8:00pm EDT - 8:55pm||bo3||Tal’darim Altar LE |
|Semi finals||4||Fri 5/11/12 9:00pm EDT - 9:55pm||bo3||WCS_Daybreak LE |
|Finals||2||Fri 5/11/12 10:00pm EDT||bo5||WCS_Ohana LE |
Thu 5/10/12 7:32pm EDT
|• bnycandide |
Mon 5/7/12 9:50pm EDT
Sun 5/6/12 4:06pm EDT
|• Chemist.391 |
Thu 5/10/12 2:07pm EDT
Wed 5/9/12 11:59pm EDT
|• DeaDmouse |
Tue 5/8/12 6:25pm EDT
Sun 5/6/12 4:17pm EDT
|• Fan |
Tue 5/8/12 5:21am EDT
Tue 5/8/12 3:46pm EDT
|• Gimix |
Wed 5/9/12 12:39pm EDT
Wed 5/9/12 3:20pm EDT
|• GreatSCOTT |
Thu 5/10/12 5:40am EDT
Sun 5/6/12 3:50pm EDT
|• iPZeuS |
Tue 5/8/12 1:28pm EDT
Sun 5/6/12 12:30pm EDT
|• Kenshi |
Tue 5/8/12 8:05pm EDT
Sat 5/5/12 5:02pm EDT
|• LimeTuna |
Thu 5/10/12 4:27pm EDT
Thu 5/10/12 1:31pm EDT
|• meva |
Tue 5/8/12 4:59pm EDT
Mon 5/7/12 8:52pm EDT
|• NasD |
Sun 5/6/12 1:12am EDT
Mon 5/7/12 12:16am EDT
|• NrGLuckyFool |
Sun 5/6/12 12:27am EDT
Tue 5/8/12 8:34pm EDT
|• Phoenix_1145 |
Tue 5/8/12 2:34am EDT
Thu 5/10/12 2:21pm EDT
|• sanddbox |
Tue 5/8/12 2:50am EDT
Sun 5/6/12 12:30am EDT
|• Shew |
Tue 5/8/12 9:23pm EDT
Thu 5/10/12 12:20am EDT
|• SonDiggity |
Tue 5/8/12 9:44pm EDT