Quake Live Duel Tournament Rules
- All players are required to download CSN's Scout Client. It's a program similiar to mIRC, but with this program will allow everyone in the tournament to talk without the clutter of mIRC. You can download the program at http://cyber-sports.net/downloads
- Please check in with a CSN admin at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. You can check in through mIRc or by joining the CSN Scout Client.
- Players pings must be within an average of 30 ms of eachother. If
possible, contact your upcoming opponent early and please check which
server location would be best.
- The only spectators allowed on the server during a match are CSN
admins and broadcasters.
- Each player must make a demo for every map. That way if someone is
accused of cheating a CSN admin can watch the demo and make a
conclusion. If a demo is requested by the accused and one cannot be supplied, this can
qualify as a forfeit loss for the accused.
- Each player must take screenshots at the end of each map to verify scores.
Report maps and scores right away after you complete your matches to
make sure the information added is correct.
- If a player is caught cheating he/she will be banned from any future
CSN competitions. There is a zero tolerance policy when it comes to
cheating within the CSN.
- Players must provide some sort of proof (picture, video, match replay,
accused player not making a demo etc.) along with their match
disputes. Failure to do so may render your dispute invalid. If there
is an issue before the match starts, contact an Admin immediately.
Choosing to continue to play the match may render the dispute invalid.